- Band(s): Nattravnen
- Label(s): Transcending Obscurity Records
- Release Format(s): 12" vinyl, CD
- Release Year: 2018
- Review Date: July 5, 2019
Johnny Pettersson, who plays all instruments and Kam Lee, who does all the vocals are the two members forming Nattravnen. This Death Metal band exists since 2016 and “Kult of the Raven” is their first full-length masterpiece.
The eerie cawing of ravens opens this ferocious symphony of pure Death Metal. Every note on this album burst out with hellfire and brimstone. Sometimes you can feel some Black Metal roots behind the songs, the songwriting is very heavy and at certain points as creepy as depressive as well.
I am really glad I was able to review this album. Hopefully we will hear more from Nattravnen in the future. If they are looking for people to join the Kult of the Raven you can count me in. (HaCeBo)
Transcending Obscurity Records
- Country: India
- Style: Black Metal, Death Metal, Doom Metal
- Links: Homepage, Facebook, Instagram, Bandcamp, Youtube